Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 110

Thread: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

  1. #81
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Yeah, those two interceptions were killer. Maybe the D needs those solid orange unis all the time.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #82
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    On the bright side, UT loses very few players, Mayo, McCoy, Berry are all back so the defense could be pretty solid..

  3. #83
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    I hope UT and Auburn play next year...I'm lookin forward to another vol beat down by AU.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #84
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Sept 27 @ Auburn
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    I hope to make that trip...the last trip to UT was one of the best times I've ever had.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #86
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope to make that trip...the last trip to UT was one of the best times I've ever had. </div></div>

    I hope you come home crying for Mama next time!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  7. #87
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, those two interceptions were killer. Maybe the D needs those solid orange unis all the time.</div></div>

    But you have to take into account they WERE NOT playing a healthy LSU team. Even some of the second team players were playing hurt. On both sides of the ball. And LSU still had over 400 yards.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #88
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Good thing you didn't take my bet PVDykeFan, you would have lost
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #89
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    I don't bet. And the great Moonshiners have lost for the FOURTH time this year. And they are very lucky to have only lost those 4. NO WAY did they deserve to be in this game. They were not the best team in their division. The 59-20 DRUBBING by Florida is certainly proof of that.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #90
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SEC Championship: LSU vs. UT

    Thank God UT lost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •